Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment notification announced for the Post of Field Supervisors in Delhi.The detailed eligibility and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Field Supervisors|
|Age Limi(As on 14/2/2017)||18-29|
|Salary||Rs.23,000/-(1st year), Rs.25,500/-(2nd year)|
|Application Fees(DD)||Rs 100 (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service Man Exempted)|
|Last Date||14 February 2017|
- Should have Diploma in any discipline of Engineering from recognized technical Board/Institute with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum Field Experience: Should have one year post qualification experience in installation of underground OFC network. OR Underground electrical cables. OR Transmission network. OR Installation of electrical / Electronics / communication equipments.
Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection for the post of Field Supervisors shall consist of Written Test only.
- The Written test shall comprise of 75 questions of Objective type, to be answered in one hour. The question paper will have 2 parts 50 pertaining to relevant discipline and 25 pertaining to aptitude. All the questions will have four multiple answer options. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers and the same will be awarded zero marks. The written test will test the basic diploma engineering knowledge of the candidates.
- The Written Test shall be held at RANCHI and PATNA.
- The selection for Field Supervisor will be done on the basis of performance in the written test only.
- For both Field Engineers and Field Supervisors qualifying marks in Interview and Written Test, respectively, is 40% for unreserved and 30% for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates send the completed application form along with required documents to following postal address latest by 14 February 2017.
For Application Form: Click here
The Advertiser (PG-ER1),
Post Box No.- 9248 Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Delhi 110 051
Source: https://www.freshersvoice.com/power-grid-pgcil-recruitment/Status in Hindi